Fludora® Co-Max introduces a brand-new insecticide class for mosquito control. The butenolide flupyradifurone is combined with the novel pyrethroid transfluthrin to create a unique two-way mode of action, providing benefits in managing resistant mosquitoes and in slowing down the development of resistance.
- Introduces the new compound flupyradifurone from the butenolide class (IRAC Group 4D) - new chemistry for public health.
- Combines this new chemistry with transfluthrin (IRAC Group 3A), a pyrethroid which has not yet been widely used in vector control. Transfluthrin has a unique chemical structure which is less prone to metabolic breakdown than many other pyrethroids.
- This unique combination presents the opportunity to control mosquitoes which are resistant to pyrethroids and organophosphates.
- The combination of two completely unrelated modes of action slows down the development of resistance compared to adoption of space sprays with single modes of action (or synergised pyrethroid mixtures).
- Formulated within our well known FFAST Technology – a water-based formulation incorporating anti-evaporant technology, allowing dilution with water without the loss of efficacy through faster droplet evaporation.
- Can be used through both ULV and thermal fogging application equipment (thermal-fogging equipment may require specific adaptations to optimise results – the same as with other water-based formulations)
- Widely trialled across a range of geographies – with strong results.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- WHO PQ-Listed
- Novel chemistry aids control of mosquitoes resistant to other compounds – improving results
- Combination of unrelated modes of action slows down the development of resistance
- Water-based formulation reduces reliance on hydrocarbon-based diluents – saving cost as well as being better for the environment.
- Anti-evaporant FFAST technology helps to maintain efficacy over greater distance – extending the effective range of control.
Use & Safety
What Co-Max controls:
7.5 gAI/ha for outdoor uses, 4g/1000 m3 for indoor use
Aqua K-Othrine is a water-based insecticide concentrate for...See product
A stabilised, water based organophosphate insecticide for...See product
Aqua Reslin Super/ Aqua Resigen
Aqua Reslin Super is a water-based space-spray concentrate...See product
DeltaGard - US only
DeltaGard is a water-based insecticide concentrate for...See product